***Playoffs Rd 1 Gm 1 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 7:00pm on ESPN2 & BSSC***

There’s no leaders on this team, there’s no winners, where is Mike Richards, Jared Stoll or Dustin Brown to send a message for game 2.

This team is not built to win playoff hockey.

It’s the time in the game that the Kings need to send a message for game two but unfortunately we don’t have a single player who has that capability.

I’m amazed that a GM watched this team and thought that Dubois was what we needed last summer. Did he ever watch this guy?

He has no heart just like our former GM who ripped the C off his chest and demanded a trade in 2001.

Brake this team up and start from 0. The question is if Luc has the guts to fire Blake, his friend and former teammate.
Thank you for reminding people what that idiot Blake did demanding a trade to Colorado. Never forgotten. And yes, it mattered.

Look at how easily the Oilers exit the zone after a Kings offensive attack. Sometimes is a tape to tape pass. Sometimes it’s a chip. Sometimes it’s off the glass. The important thing is their defensemen move the puck forward.
Nah, I still think the Kings system is better. Just have the D stand in the defensive zone below the dots, have all the forwards up by center ice and just pray. I think more teams are going to adopt this same game plan.

Toaks....and don't pull the goalie. Just something to build upon for Wednesday.

Well, at least it will be over quickly this year.

Back
Top Bottom