***Playoffs Rd 1 Gm 1 GDT LA Kings @ Edmonton Oilers 7:00pm on ESPN2 & BSSC***

You have four defensemen who can't make a clean 15 foot pass and wonder why you can't create any speed through the neutral zone?

There was no excuse not to trade Roy at the deadline and promote Clarke full-time so he can have a bigger impact next year.
I said it at the deadline. Blake basically went all in on PLD. At the deadline he needed to find a way to get a mobile LHD. No matter the cost as RB was already all in. That, or sell Roy and other? and try to reload for next year. Standing pat was not going to get it done.

I mean this team did lose to the Ducks just a few games.

So why am I even surprised? *runs away crying*

These guys showed in their losing streak that when the going gets tough, there’s a pretty big pride deficit. They do not respond well to adversity, and they have no capacity to dig deep and pull themselves out of tough situations. This series could get really, really ugly.
If it does get ugly then it’s the perfect way to end the Blake era.

The Kings have been circling the drain since 2015. It’s long past time to flush.

There’s no leaders on this team, there’s no winners, where is Mike Richards, Jared Stoll or Dustin Brown to send a message for game 2.

This team is not built to win playoff hockey.

It’s the time in the game that the Kings need to send a message for game two but unfortunately we don’t have a single player who has that capability.

I’m amazed that a GM watched this team and thought that Dubois was what we needed last summer. Did he ever watch this guy?

He has no heart just like our former GM who ripped the C off his chest and demanded a trade in 2001.

Brake this team up and start from 0. The question is if Luc has the guts to fire Blake, his friend and former teammate.

The Kings really have no toughness. Kopitar is a terrible captain, he has no way of leading them out of adversity.

Yeah, as much as Kopi had a very good career as Kings player, now that he's in his late 30s, he might as well retire and surrender his captaincy to a younger, more capable player at this point if the Kings get bounced out of the first round. Kopi is past his prime now.

Everybody screaming doom…it’s game one. You obviously don’t start Talbot and you don’t check players cause you’re gonna get jobbed by the refs.

There’s no leaders on this team, there’s no winners, where is Mike Richards, Jared Stoll or Dustin Brown to send a message for game 2.

This team is not built to win playoff hockey.

It’s the time in the game that the Kings need to send a message for game two but unfortunately we don’t have a single player who has that capability.

I’m amazed that a GM watched this team and thought that Dubois was what we needed last summer. Did he ever watch this guy?

He has no heart just like our former GM who ripped the C off his chest and demanded a trade in 2001.

Brake this team up and start from 0. The question is if Luc has the guts to fire Blake, his friend and former teammate.

Exactly alll of this. Watching them on the ice there is an absolute glaring black hole of leadership.

6-3 Edmonton. A weird goal off a bounce from Nurse's skate. But don't count on an LA comeback this time.

Back
Top Bottom