The other teams thread

I love how they do not show the full replay of the end of game scrum. I thought McDipstick crosschecked Zadorov, then Zadorov turned around and gave it back. McJesus the saint.

He slashed them. I saw him do something, thought it was a crosscheck.

Last edited:
I love how they do not show the full replay of the end of game scrum. I thought McDipstick crosschecked Zadorov, then Zadorov turned around and gave it back. McJesus the saint.
McDavid simply cannot take it. He is such a lowlife.

That was after McJesus crosschecked Zadorov. They do not like to show that part of the replay.
McDavid actually slashed Soucy, and Soucy gave him one right back. Zadorov came in behind McD and cross checked him in the low back, meanwhile Soucy went high and caught him in the jaw/throat.

Give me Zadorov and Soucy on the Kings. Take any of these pussies on our roster in exchange, please.

McDavid actually slashed Soucy, and Soucy gave him one right back. Zadorov came in behind McD and cross checked him in the low back, meanwhile Soucy went high and caught him in the jaw/throat.

Give me Zadorov and Soucy on the Kings. Take any of these pussies on our roster in exchange, please.
Yeah, live, I thought it was a crosscheck. Saw the replay and it was a slash.

That stick to the jaw(?) gonna leave a mark... Incoming screaming bloody murder from the EDM fans.

Vancouver regains the series lead over Edmonton, 2-1. Just two more games to go and hopefully the McBaby and Crysaitl Show will be over.

Has the reffing ever been this seemingly lopsided and polarizing during a playoff season in the NHL? It seems to be on another level this year. I’m reading you guys remarks above regarding the Canucks/Oilers last game, and can’t help but think back to the Kings/Oilers series.. but did Sam Bennet get away with a cross check today resulting in goalie interference on his goal? What about the the little sucker punch that cost Marchand a game today. Did that go unpenalized? What I really want to know is, where was that type of play when we really needed someone to step up and run MacDavid through the boards? I’d have gladly seen the oilers score two goals on a five minute major, if it was the result of someone just demolishing MacDavid the way Hyman ran through Danault head first(which also somehow went unpenalized).

I'm not watching other teams because I can't but the Kings series so long ago was just.. excruciating officiating. I'm a bit more for let em play and prevent injuries - but it's going such a weird direction with nothing calls and video for certain things and not others, which annoys me. Also the thing where a major can be called, but then dismissed, or turned into a minor, but they can't call a major on a non call after a stop.. the NHL has gotten real weird with it's officiating. And teams like the Oilers live off it. Also the offsides thing, where if the puck is a 1/4" offsides and they score a minute later they call it back? F that. I say go with all cameras or no cameras and ditch an official or two.

We def need to get tougher!

Bullshit . Where's fine for McDavid ?

I guess you don't get any fine or suspension if you high stick a Norris Trophy finalist and draw blood (and cause him to miss a PP because the cut cannot be stopped).
DOPS is bush league like usual.

I guess NHL had to do something with jokers like Eric D posting how brutal the play was on The Athletic. I guess we all witnessed a modern day miracle after McDavid was able to skate off the ice after that total brutality.

Back
Top Bottom