LGK Bracket Challenge 2024

TooCool

<3 Tanner <3
Staff member

League Name: LGK
Password: letsgokings2024

Hi everyone. Congrats to Rusty for running away with the NHL Pre-Play League! Not many people signed up but Rusty dominated that regardless.

Here's the Bracket Challenge thing if anyone wants to join. Remember to choose with your brain and not your heart. :lol:

I can't do these seriously without putting the LAK at #1 so I feel like a homer real quick. 2 years ago I did good on the LGK bracket which was fun but then I look at the global and I'm #234932451451 or whatever like.. how did so many guess every single game correctly lol..

I’m in.

Are we playing for money?

Byfield not gonna slow you down.

Last edited:
I'm in!

Thanks for the shout out. I did pretty well in that game, won two $100 NHL.com gift cards. Persistency pays off.
Nice!

I won a $100 gift card as well back in early December. I remember trying to make actual picks the first few weeks but then got really lazy and started clicking "randomize picks" and constantly guessed in the 80-90 SOG range or whatever. So it was funny to see that the random picks is what got me a prize.

That's the hardest part, just to stop being lazy and to log in to do a few clicks. I guess my problem is that they only let you do the day of, and the next day. Next thing you realize, it's been 4 days.. lol

That's the hardest part, just to stop being lazy and to log in to do a few clicks. I guess my problem is that they only let you do the day of, and the next day. Next thing you realize, it's been 4 days.. lol
It just became a part of my daily routine: logon, check the weather, check the markets, read Far Side, make my picks...

I am KingPurple20, which must be my screen name on some website I never go to. I'm just happy it let me sign in on my computer. Couldn't ever get the daily game to let me sign in, so I gave up.

I'll put this link & info into the GDT for Thursday, Melf

You should not pick whatever I pick if you actually want to win.

Reminder to create your bracket (and/or assign one!)

Playoffs start tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom