HeadInjury's $20 Taco Bell Gift Card Challenge

seriously. i miss del taco. i think i provided a solid percantage in their revenue stream growing up across the street from one. they had one here in fkin south carolina and it was so insanely bad it got shut down - only went once. tears
IMG_4181.jpeg

Stopped at a Del Taco in Barstow after a day of desert rock climbing. They had an aquarium. And it was filthy.

10/10 over Taco Bell.

I predict, no major changes. Maybe a goalie?

Team AEG made the playoffs and can write off the season as in the black.

Just wait til next year. Rinse and repeat.

Edit,
Sadly PLD will not be traded or bought out.

Last edited:
i genuinely laughed out loud - why tf is there an aquarium? i hope they don't get their shrimp taco material outta there.
Haha glad to oblige, man. I couldn’t believe it. Also makes sense why the shrimp tacos were listed as “market price”

Kidding.

This older lady, presumably local, saw me taking a picture and said “you really like that fish tank huh?” Guess they’re just used to that kind of class in their Del Tacos.

Haha glad to oblige, man. I couldn’t believe it. Also makes sense why the shrimp tacos were listed as “market price”

Kidding.

This older lady, presumably local, saw me taking a picture and said “you really like that fish tank huh?” Guess they’re just used to that kind of class in their Del Tacos.

i have a weird amount of stories that happened in del tacos in simi valley.. though it reminds me of my brothers
HS graduation out here in carolina last year where the jock whatever guy gave a speech about waffle houses, and said "waffle house moments" about 30 times and the principal was glaring him down like ok enough. del taco is more classy than waffle house i will tell myself this. they have aquariums after all.

Last edited:
i have a weird amount of stories that happened in del tacos in simi valley.. though it reminds me of my brothers
HS graduation out here in carolina last year where the jock whatever guy gave a speech about waffle houses, and said "waffle house moments" about 30 times and the principal was glaring him down like ok enough. del taco is more classy than waffle house i will tell myself this. they have aquariums after all.
This is too good. “Waffle House moments” at a commencement - and he kept at it? Lmao what the hell was this speech even about? What a dude.

I’ve been to a Waffle House once in AZ and it had so many people working there considering it wasn’t that big I was just wondering on how much money they pour into their payroll. Actually kind of impressed.

But true, not fishtank. And no Crunchtada.

Back
Top Bottom