***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/13/24 7:30pm on BSW***

How did Kopi get hurt?
Nobody knows anything. Maybe just a "rest up for the playoffs" type thing. I know he took a maintenance day on Weds, but then played Thursday. 9 days to get healthy!!

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed players on the score sheet as follows:

5 points:
mugs
Fake_it_make_it

4 points:
KernCoKingFan
dannybuoy1
Rusty
puckoff
JC6388LAKings
Liz4LA
hornman
Kurisu

3 Points:
AngelEyes
VegasHockey
Chateau Bow Wow
Cross Traffic
Drum4Pigs
Rog or Reg?
rinkrat
randdog
symbology
SirJW
Guinevere
Bill Hicks
notbob
Nyssa42
empire
VCRW

2 Points:
DRice
Rogie-Vachon
jammer06
DRGinLBC
sonnyboy11
JayWells24
forum gold
beady eye

1 point:
Hockey53
Byron
pray4mojo

I'm sure I screwed up at least one of those, where's the Tylenol?

Nobody knows anything. Maybe just a "rest up for the playoffs" type thing. I know he took a maintenance day on Weds, but then played Thursday. 9 days to get healthy!!
Hiller basically said post game that if it was a more important game, Kopi would have played. I'm sure he's dinged up, who isn't, so probably just an opportunity to get him some time to rest and heal up. I wouldn't worry too much, he'll be ready come playoff time.

The effort level the Kings have for an opponent they don’t respect is just baffling. I know you can’t bring it 100% for all 82 games per year but this Kings team gets themselves in so much trouble by underestimating their opponent.
We were at the game and multiple fans around us were yelling for the team to wake up and start playing. I always get concerned when you let bad teams hang around and when they scored their first goal to make it 2-1, I was like "uh oh"...we're gonna Kong this one. Thankfully FiaLA saved us.

Back
Top Bottom